Thursday, June 10, 2010

Video Game Reviws on Associated Content

I am experimenting with a lot of different topics and styles of writing on Associated Content. Video Game Reviews are popular, and games for PC and console game systems can be a lot of fun. I played with Sims 3- Ambitions for the first time recently, and decided to add a review of the game to my published content on AC.

The publishing menu for video game reviews on AC is set up nicely to help the writer add useful information. Here's my article about Sims 3 as an example of how to write a video game review on AC, if you'd like to check it out. I added information about the development and production; my thoughts on the game play, system requirements, information about game testing cheat codes, and links

Sims 3 Ambitions Review on Associated Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello! :-)