Friday, May 7, 2010

Greetings!

I might as well admit it. Hello, I'm Nicolette, and I'm addicted to writing. I guess there are worse things to be addicted to, LOL. I've enjoyed writing since I was a young child, and have never lost the bug. I'm glad, because it has brought me a lot of wonderful things and experiences.

Slowly, my writing has taken on more professional aspects in a variety of venues. I've written my own material for classes I have taught. I'm involved on multiple social networks, have a list of topic specific blogs, and also promote my own small business ventures with websites I have built. On occasion I do this for other people.

The usefulness of this is astonishing, especially to me. I've been kind of poor for a while. The economy has really screwed a lot of people's lives up, and mine is not immune. It's taking a lot of work, and if I wasn't somewhat talented at it these things would not be producing the results that they are. Trying to make money writing is not practical in a lot of people's eyes. However, if you are really good at it, and diligent about looking for opportunities- they are out there.

Please enjoy watching me stumble through the process, make suggestions if you have any, and learn something if you can!

Welcome to my new little project.....

~ Nicolette

TO CONTACT ME WRITE SASSYNOLAGAL AT YAHOO DOT COM WITH "crispy bacon not spam" OR SOMETHING ENTERTAINING AND REAL-LIVE-PERSON SOUNDING IN THE HEADER :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello! :-)