Sunday, November 7, 2010

Squidoo Updates and "Writers Make a Difference" Challenge

I've now been experimenting with Squidoo Lenses for just long enough to figure out how to put a few together. I'm having a lot of fun with it. I like the interface and the things you can do with it. On a level of profitability, I have no idea yet- other than my own research says that other writers are making money with it in several ways. If you want to join Squidoo yourself and try it out, click HERE.

If you want to see what you can do with Squidoo lenses first, check out this new one about a writing challenge you might enjoy participating in:


Writers Make A Difference Challenge

Or, if you'd rather go shopping, have a look at some great Holiday gift ideas:

Holiday Gifts for Musicians

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello! :-)