Sunday, October 17, 2010

Creating Hub Pages

Since I'm experimenting with multiple online venues for writing, I finally posted to hub pages. I've researched a lot about Associated Content, Hub Pages, Helium, AmTurk, ODesk, and a lot of other places writers can submit their content to and potentially earn money. Each of those spots have different arrangements, and I've heard positive and negative reports on all of them. I think the best way to know is to try them all.

One thing I like about the interface hub pages uses is the capsule form of adding photos, text, videos, links and related information. They don't offer the same up front payment options that Associated Content does, but quite a few writers swear that it works well for them. To see the difference between what a hub page with pictures and what an AC article with pictures looks like, check out these two examples I put together.

Hub Page: Gas Works Park is One of the Best Parks to Visit in Seattle

Associated Content: Beautiful Places Near Seattle: Mt. Si and Mt. Terriniffe

Any thoughts on what you like more or less about the look and feel of each?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello! :-)